Naya does this thing that's hard to describe as just "spitting up", anyway, it's a little violent and you may not want to let small children (or expectant mothers) watch.
(make sure you have the volume up for full effect)
I almost lost my lunch watching! But she is so beautiful. I just want to hold her and give her loves. Not when she is "spitting up." Glad everything is going good. We love you and miss you.
5 comments:
Gross! I am impressed that you caught in on video! The noise that accompanies the spit up is lovely.
I didn't know if I should laugh or gag. Pretty funny, pretty gross. I think D would like it though.
My kids watched it and thought is was the funniest thing ever. Who knew.
the only thing missing is the popcorn bucket...
I almost lost my lunch watching! But she is so beautiful. I just want to hold her and give her loves. Not when she is "spitting up." Glad everything is going good. We love you and miss you.
Post a Comment