Monday, February 9, 2009

Another tooth, another dollar







Devin has had a loose tooth now for several weeks. It was so loose, that it was hanging funny in his mouth. The snaggletooth look was driving me crazy, so last night Heath finally got him to let him pull it out. He was quite sad last night, but less so this morning when he found his shinny gold dollar under his pillow. Yes, the tooth fairy made it to our house on the actual night of the tooth pull. I was very impressed.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Yeah...for tooth fairies.

Cassie and Mark said...

I still can't believe he's old enough to be losing teeth! Time flies so fast!

Rasmussen Family said...

Lucky Devin. I am so glad the tooth fairy came. The picutres of Naya make me miss her so much! She is so cute! I just want to hug her. I told max i just want to snuggle her and smell her hair.