Today was both Devin and Naya's birthday. We had a busy one. I took cupcakes to Devin's class, went shopping for presents, fixed dinner, opened presents, had cake. Then, mom cleaned up the mess while everyone else played with Devin's new Wii game, boom blox. Being mom is great! Naya was not so sure about the cake thing until after everyone else was done. She eventually figured out the whole messy thing. All in all, a great day for both kids.

Keep singing until the end of the song
8 years ago

3 comments:
Cute cakes. I'm glad they had a good birthday. It is great being the mom.
So cute! I didn't realize their birthday's were on the same day. I love the pictures!
That is so cute! I just want to hug Naya. I loved Devin's expressions. What a fun day. Those cakes were amazing!
Post a Comment